British WWII Kings Shropshire Light Infantry KSLI Regiment (King’s) Cap Badge (BGC)
1 in stock
The King’s Light Infantry (Shropshire Regiment) was formed on July 1, 1881, as the county regiment of Herefordshire and Shropshire as part of the Childers Reforms. It was renamed as The King’s Shropshire Light Infantry in March 1882. This is a fine example of one of the WWII cap badges from this regiment. The condition is great and it would make a fine addition for a shelf display.